Welcome to the first Blog Hop of 2013. Our January Hop is featuring a “Consultants Choice”, so each consultant has a unique project to share with you. I hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, as I am the first post for this blog hop you are already in the right place; but if you came from Candra's Blog Paper Dragonfleur then you have found yourself at the beginning of the hop.
For my project, I used Avonlea paper, which is in the current Idea Book and will appear in our New 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book. I wanted to try making the Sphere that appears in our Artiste Cricut Cartridge. It's found on page 57 with instructions appearing on page 35 of the Assembly Instruction manual. To make the sphere you need to cut 20 circles at 1", and the cricut makes the makes to fold. Before folding my circles, I inked all the edges and distressed the entire circle with chocolate ink. Then using Liquid Glass and following the insructions put my sphere together. I wanted to add some ribbon so that I could hang it, but due to a trip to emergency, I really didn't have it in me today to finish. (I'm okay, just need some rest!)
Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Darla of Caution: Crafting is Contagious.
If you get lost along the way, you can come back here to see the complete list of blogs.
- Michelle S ~ My Creations With Michelle
- Darla ~ Caution: Crafting is Contagious
- Suzette ~ Croppaperscissors
- Arlene ~ Alenescreativespace
- Joanne ~ Jag's Scrapin' Corner
- Krista ~ Simply Creating
- Carrie ~ Scrappin With Carrie
- Cheryl ~ Scrapping with CTMH
- Sheri ~ Sheri says-justscrapit
- Michelle M ~ Twirl N Time
- Carol ~ Welcome to CraftyCarol's Place
- Brandy ~ Canadian Scrappers
- Terry Ann ~ Terry Ann Diack -- It's my Garage--I Can Craft In It!
- Janet ~ Jan's Works of Heart
- Kathy ~ IT'S A GIRL THING!
- Famida ~ Get Scrappin With Fami
- Nancy ~ Nancy Klein
- Candra ~ Paper Dragonfleur
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own projects using some of the designs and paper seen along the way. Join us again in February when we will be featuring a 2 page layout.