Welcome to our February Blog Hop featuring a 2 page layout. This is the first Blog Hop for us where we have featured just scrapbook layouts. We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
One of our Crafty Canadian Consultants is running a contest, so hop on through and don't forget to leave comments.....
I am the first stop on this Blog Hop, but if you have come from Michelle M's blog Twirl N Time then you are in the right spot as this is a circular hop.
|Treasured Tags layout from Cherish How to Book|
For this layout I used the New Claire Paper. I really love the colors. This layout is featuring pictures of my youngest at her first birthday party....she really loved her cake.
I used Blush Cardstock as the base for my layout, and used Cotton Candy, Outdoor Denim and Ruby Cardstock for my accents aswell as the first sheet of paper in the Claire paper packet.
The embellishments are mainly the shapes cut from the bold pattern of Claire and I added Liquid Glass to them to make them shine. I layered the flower by cutting out each different section of this flower.
This next photo I used the Rosette Ribbon as some added detail to soften the layout.
This next photo I've wrapped some Baker's Twine from the Paradise collection, and tied a knot to add a little dimension.
Using the Chalk Board Marker I've added stitching and doodling to the edges just to finish off the look.
Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Stephanie of Stephanie's Creations.
Below you will find the entire blog lineup, just in case you get lost along the way.
- Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle You Are Here
- Stephanie ~ Stephanie's Creations
- Nicola ~ Timeless Cottage
- Arlene ~ Arlene's Creative Space
- Joanne ~ Jag's Scrappin Corner
- Carrie ~ Scrappin With Carrie
- Krista ~ Simply Creating
- Sheri ~ Sheri says-just scrap it
- Brae ~ The Brae-er
- Carol ~ Welcome to CraftyCarol's Place
- Heather ~ Creative Coconut
- Teresa ~ Country Crafting Mama
- Cheryl ~ Scrapbooking with CTMH
- Terry Ann ~ It's my Garage--I Can Craft In It!
- Janet ~ Jan's Works of Heart
- Kathy ~ IT'S A GIRL THING!
- Famida ~ Get Scrappin With Fami
- Chantal ~ It's a Hoot Papercrafts
- Nancy ~ Nancy Klein
- Candra ~ Paper Dragonfleur
- Michelle M ~ Twirl N Time
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own scrapbook layouts using some of the designs and paper seen along the way. Join us again in March when we will be featuring our new 5x7 Hinged Display Tray.